We offer a variety six classes, however we can customize to suit your needs. Please contact us for rates and availability at info@stockpilingmoms(dot)com
1. Stockpiling 101 – Learn how to strategically use coupons to build your stockpile. We will teach you the basics, store tips and much more! Leave this class ready to collect and organize your coupons and start building your stockpile.
2. Stockpiling Advanced Savings – Take your savings to the next level. After you know the basics this class will take your savings to a higher level. Learn how to rebate and much more!
3. Stockpiling for the Holidays™ – This class will teach you how to stockpile for more than your grocery, household and health and beauty aids. Learn how to stockpile for Birthday’s and all of the Holidays and save thousands of dollars from your family gift giving budget.
4. Monthly Menu Planning and Dining Out on a Dime – This class will teach you how to menu plan monthly from your stockpile. Are you tired of not knowing what is for dinner? If so this class is for you. Not only will it help you save time but by menu planning monthly you will take your stockpiling to another level. Never pay full price when dining out! Learn our tricks to saving big!
5. Organizing Your Coupons Workshop – Learn how to organize your coupons with the Binder Method. We will teach you how to find coupons and organize them. If you are organized you will save more from your family budget. Also learn how to organize a coupon swap. This will be a hands on workshop.
6. Using Coupons to Eat Healthy™ – Want to learn how save big while you eat a Healthy diet? Melissa and Shelley lost a total of 65 pounds in 2010 while strategically using coupons. We will teach you all of our tricks and tips to save big and eat healthy!
Please check our Calendar of Events for upcoming scheduled classes.
We live in Northern Kentucky however we are available to travel to teach classes anywhere in the U.S. (cost of class plus travel expenses). Our classes are taught via power point, include giveaways and some fun!
Classes are great for MOMS Clubs, MOPS, as an Employee Perk, PTSO, PTO, Teacher Organizations, Community Education or for any group that is interested in saving money.
Are you interested in raising money for a group or organization? Why not offer the opportunity of a coupon class! In a fundraiser, we will teach your group the basics of using coupons, how to build a stockpile, some of our favorite tips and strategies to live a frugal lifestyle and have some fun while you learn how to save big! Contact us for more information and rates.
Corporate classes - Lunch and Learn:
Our classes can be divided into multiple 1 hour sessions that fit perfectly into an office schedule and are a great employee perk.